Interactive Projects & Design Limited recognises and accepts its responsibility as an employer for providing a safe, healthy workplace and work environment for its employees and others (contractors, visitors and the public) that may be affected by its work. As an employer IPD ensures all statutory health and safety requirements are complied to.
As well as being fully compliant with Health and Safety Regulations we are always looking to minimise risk and avoid foreseeable problems.
Comply UK are the appointed Health & Safety consultants for Interactive Projects & Design Limited.
Senior site operatives:-
In addition to the below senior operatives have undertaken:-
- CITB Site Managers Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) 5 day course
- Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme for the Construction and Civil Engineering Industries – Site Safety Plus (Construction Skills)
- IOSH Managing Safely Site Supervisor Course.
- Four Day First Aid at Work (HSE Approved)
Employees have completed courses on the following:-
- Asbestos Awareness
- Abrasive Wheel Competence
- Manual Handling
- Appointed Person First Aid (HSE Approved)
- Safe use of Steps, Ladders & Working at Heights Awareness
- Scissor Lift, Self Propelled Boom Operator Training Certificate (IPAF)
- Forklift Training
- Advanced Safety & Standard in the Mobile Access Tower Industry (PASMA)
- Health & Safety Assessment CSCS CITB Construction Skills
- As well as undertaking individual supplier courses for specialist equipment.