Interactive Projects and Design Limited are an expanding company who undertake shopfitting and small building projects within the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
Due to our continuing expansion, positions have arisen for the roles of:
Site Manager (Working)
Two positions have arisen for the role of Site Manager (working).
Most jobs are working away during the week but may also require weekend working.
- Candidates must be time served joiners and hold CSCS cards.
- Preference will be given to experienced Site Managers who hold SMSTS and First Aid at Work certificates.
- Live within a 45-mile radius of our office and hold a current driving licence.
- We offer a permanent employed position at competitive rates with a company van provided for business use.
Please apply to the address or email below stating “Site Manager Vacancy” in the subject.
We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our busy team in our Darlington office.
Candidates must have previous administration experience with the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Previous administration experience essential
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate with good IT skills
40 Hours per week, Monday – Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm
The position is a full-time permanent role.
Please apply to the address or email below stating “Office Administrator” in the subject
Please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or:
Interactive Projects & Design Limited
Recruitment agencies will not be considered.